The Madras Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology was established in 1996. Our institute is affiliated with Alagappa University-Accredited with ‘A+’ grade by NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council), India and approved by Govt. of Tamil Nadu. It is managed and governed by Mr.P.Navamani, Managing trustee of Sree Annamalaiyar Educational Trust. Our principal Mr.Micheal Arul is a friendly and motivational person with high qualification and experience in hospitality sector. The academic program offered by the institute is well structured to groom the young aspirants as thoroughbred professionals capable of fulfilling the standards of hotel industries.
- Team Work
- Quality Of Education
Our Vision & Mission
- To provide outstanding hospitality and tourism professionals with dynamic management and leadership skills grounded in significant, contemporary industry experience.
- To continue to be a premium, regional provider of Hospitality and Tourism education by emphasizing a contemporary curriculum, practical learning, best placement in a competitive environment.
Awards and Achievements
- Our institute has been ranked No.1 Leading Hotel Management Institute in Tamil Nadu by Competition Success Review Magazine from the year 2007 to 2010.
- Global Human Resource Development Centre, New Delhi has awarded 4th rank in Category of Emerging Excellence and 2nd rank in the State of Tamil Nadu (Private).
- Certificate of Achievements has been awarded to our institute for participation in GHRDC Hotel Management Survey 2014.
- The institute has been awarded ‘Sai-Edu Creators Award’ in 2016 for their excellence in the field of education.
- It has received National Award of Excellence in Placement in the year 2016 by Recruitment Analysis Council.
- The institute has been awarded ‘Indian Business Congress Award’ in 2018 at 2nd Indian Business Congress.